Bonnie 96" Leather Sofa
Eat your heart out Ricardo Montalban.Pulling off a design slight-of-hand, Bonnie’s magic lies in being tailored and dignified, but not at all uptight. High arms give it presence, while a single seat cushion and a steel loop leg maintains the minimal, no-fuss aesthetic.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Bonnie and Clyde Collection.
• Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
• Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes further beautiful with use
• Otter Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
• Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
• Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
• Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
• Blackened metal base
• Some assembly required
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Inside delivery with assembly is available for an additional $149 per order.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Deloataka purchase. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will take it back for a full refund or exchange it.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.